WHY DID HOYA REINVENT SINGLE VISION LENSES?
If you’ve never thought about your brand of eyeglass lenses, you’re certainly not alone. But when you consider how important your vision is to your life, how much you rely on your sense of sight throughout your day, you begin to understand what drives our efforts to improve every aspect of vision correction, which is what sets HOYA apart.
Because our innovations go beyond eyeglass lenses, we’re able to draw on breakthroughs in other industries to help guide and inform our research and development in vision care. We apply all our optical expertise to create the world’s most advanced eyeglass lens designs, materials and treatments, because we believe every pair of eyes deserves the best vision correction possible.
Are you having increasing difficulty focusing at close range? Do you experience momentarily blurred vision when transitioning between viewing distances? Then you may have presbyopia, a condition that typically affects those aged over 40. If you don’t take action to address these changes, you may become prone to eye fatigue and headaches. Hoya’s progressive lenses (also known as varifocal lenses) have various correction areas, providing clear, relaxed vision at all distances.
In recent years, Hoya has conducted extensive research into perfecting its progressive lenses. The latest developments concentrate on stable image processing, especially while you are moving around, minimal distortion, comfortable vision at all distances and seamless transition between near, intermediate and far. The various correction areas of the lens blend smoothly into each other, so your eyes move easily from one focal point to another.
Whatever your lifestyle and optical requirements, Hoya has a progressive lens to fit. Produced with the latest technologies, the Hoyalux iD range offers tailored vision, based on your personal wearing parameters, lifestyle activities and the chosen frame. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Find out more:
- Hoyalux iD MyStyle V+: 100% personalized vision, tailored to your individual visual needs, providing crystal-clear vision in a split second
- Hoyalux iD LifeStyle V+ X-Act: Optimal visual accuracy considering your chosen frame and tailored to your lifestyle
- Hoyalux iD LifeStyle V+: Clear, wide fields of vision, available in two lifestyle variations
Exclusive indoor lenses
Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ is Hoya’s exclusive indoor lens solution that is tailored to your individual working and wearing conditions. If your job involves precision activities or requires you to spend long periods at a computer, Hoya’s indoor lenses can offer the optical support you need. Work without boundaries, whatever your profession.
Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ indoor lenses offer clear, detailed vision and unrivalled optical clarity. In addition, individual wearing parameters consider the way you wear your frame, so you have the right correction exactly where you need it. Choose from three design variations for maximum personalisation:
- Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ Close: Perfect for specialist hobbies and professions that require high levels of precision and benefit from the widest possible field of vision at near and intermediate distances up to 1 metre
- Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ Screen: The best choice for screen work and professions that require smooth, sharp depth and width vision from near distances up to 2 metres
- Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ Space: Especially suitable for activities where the focus is a little further than a computer screen; provides crystal-clear vision up close and sharp far vision up to infinity
For many spectacle wearers, indoor lenses complement their regular glasses. If you would like advice on choosing the best indoor lens solution for you, contact your nearest Hoya Optician.
With Hoyalux iD WorkStyle V+ indoor lenses, you will benefit from:
- Wide near and intermediate visual fields – ideal for reading and using digital devices
- Perfect and effortless focusing and excellent depth of vision
- A solution perfectly suited to an office environment and precise activities
Providing a visual solution for different distances
While bifocal and multifocal lenses may correct your presbyopia, the lenses are separated by distinct viewing areas which are reflected by the lines on them. Not only do the lines make the lenses look less aesthetically appealing, the abrupt jump in power from the viewing areas makes vision focusing from far to near challenging and frustrating. Hoyalux Amplitude, solves the limitations of bifocal and multifocal lenses to provide smooth transition from far to near and vice versa and offers convenience to wearers.
Hoyalux Amplitude progressive lenses use the Transmission Based Modelling (TBM) technology to enhance clarity in all zones by reducing unwanted astigmatism. Better view balance is also ensured through TBM technology by minimising distortion when viewing the same object in the periphery of the lenses.
- Amplitude Classic: Provides smooth transition for varying distances
- Amplitude Plus: Provides a wider visual field and precise power at the lens periphery as compared to Amplitude Classic with its new grinding technology
Hoyalux Amplitude is the perfect solution for:
- Bifocal, trifocal or reading glasses wearers looking for better performance and convenience
You can also increase the durability of your lenses and enjoy better eye protection by adding on Hoya’s lens’ treatments and coatings.